14 STS locations at Strait of Melaka
- Ship-to-ship (STS) Transfer operation is the transfer of cargo between seagoing ships positioned alongside each other, either while stationary or underway.
- Cargoes typically transferred via STS methods include crude oil, liquefied gas (LPG or LNG), bulk cargo, and petroleum products.
- Most of cargo operations take place between a ship and a land-based terminal. Nevertheless, it sometimes can be useful to transfer cargo from one ship to another in the open sea and this is called a ship-to-ship operation.
TYPE OF STS OPERATIONS
REASONS FOR STS TRANSFER
WHAT WE DO
- Marine consultation and coordination
- Equipment sale and rental
- Vessel charter
- Expert witness