TANK SLUDGE PROFILING & MAPPING
*Brief of the system
- The profiler is ATEX-certified which makes it suitable for all types of product.
- The profiler is inserted into the product through the roof support entry-point or manhole entry without the need for the tank to be emptied.
- Only a small team of our experts is required, minimizing the number of people on the tank roof.
- By using our advanced software the survey usually takes only just a day, which makes it fast and cost-efficient.
Flow of the system and benefit by tank sludge profiling & mapping
The final report includes a 3-D colored contour map of the sludge distribution present in the tank and the sludge volume in cubic meters or cubic feet
BENEFITS OF PROFILING
Brief of the Online Robotic Tank Inspection system
- Online Robotic Tank Inspection or On-line Tank Inspection System (OTIS) executes tank bottom inspections.
- The tank bottom inspection equipment uses UT sensors to detect any variation in thickness of the bottom plate while the tank remains in service.
- High quality robotic equipment ensures constant, controlled and proven conditions for tank bottom inspections.
- Robotic equipment is safer than manual inspection, and is unaffected by working conditions. Its advanced, computer-based ultrasonic technique makes data collection more accurate.